- React: Created by Facebook, the React framework has introduced functional, declarative, and component-based styles. React is used to develop and operate the dynamic user interface of the web pages with high incoming traffic. Using virtual DOM ensures high-speed renders for web and app frontend development.
- Angular: Formally released in 2016, the Angular framework was established by Google. It is one of the most powerful, efficient, and open-source JS frontend frameworks based on TypeScript. It enables the development of classy single-page applications through component-based architecture and tree-view structure.
- Tailwind CSS is a utility-first CSS framework for rapidly building modern websites without ever leaving your HTML.
- Next.js is a flexible React framework that gives you building blocks to create fast web applications.
- Nuxt is an open source framework that makes web development intuitive and powerful. Create performant and production-grade full-stack web apps and websites with confidence.
- Welcome to visit the knowledge base of SRE and DevOps!
- License under CC BY-NC 4.0
- Made with Material for MkDocs and improve writing by generative AI tools
- Copyright issue feedback me#imzye.com, replace # with @