Head First Front-End Framework
- React: Created by Facebook, the React framework has introduced functional, declarative, and component-based styles. React is used to develop and operate the dynamic user interface of the web pages with high incoming traffic. Using virtual DOM ensures high-speed renders for web and app frontend development.
- Angular: Formally released in 2016, the Angular framework was established by Google. It is one of the most powerful, efficient, and open-source JS frontend frameworks based on TypeScript. It enables the development of classy single-page applications through component-based architecture and tree-view structure.
- Next.js is a flexible React framework that gives you building blocks to create fast web applications.
- License under
CC BY-NC 4.0
- Copyright issue feedback
me#imzye.me, replace # with @
- Not all the commands and scripts are tested in production environment, use at your own risk
- No privacy information is collected here