How to find subdomain from given domain
When working with web applications, it is often necessary to extract the subdomain from a given domain. This can be useful for a variety of purposes, such as routing traffic to different servers or displaying personalized content based on the subdomain. In this blog post, we will explore how to get subdomain from a given domain using various programming languages and tools.
Method 1: dmitry
dmitry -s <domain> -o <file>
Method 2: dnsenum
dnsenum -w <domain>
Method 3: Using DNSDumpster
In this blog post, we explored several methods for extracting the subdomain from a given domain. Whether you prefer using regular expressions, built-in libraries, or DNS lookups, there are many ways to accomplish this task. By understanding these methods, you can add powerful functionality to your web applications and improve the user experience for your visitors.
Small world. Big idea!
- Welcome to visit the knowledge base of SRE and DevOps!
- License under CC BY-NC 4.0
- No personal information is collected
- Made with Material for MkDocs and generative AI tools
- Copyright issue feedback me#imzye.com, replace # with @
- Get latest SRE news and discuss on Discord Channel