Easiest way to build your own Ruby on MacOS
Building your own Ruby on macOS can be a daunting task for beginners. However, with the right guidance, it can be a smooth process. This blog post will guide you through the easiest way to build your own Ruby on macOS.
brew install chruby ruby-install ruby-install ruby # need get the ruby version number here and replace the line below export PATH="$HOME/.rubies/ruby-3.1.2/bin:$PATH" which ruby gem bundle
Small world. Big idea!
- Welcome to visit the knowledge base of SRE and DevOps!
- License under CC BY-NC 4.0
- No personal information is collected
- Made with Material for MkDocs and generative AI tools
- Copyright issue feedback me#imzye.com, replace # with @
- Get latest SRE news and discuss on Discord Channel