Upgrade debian 10 to debian 11
Backup the whole system!
sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade
Replace Repo With Debian 11
cp /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.bak cat << EOF >/etc/apt/sources.list deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main contrib non-free deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-updates main contrib non-free deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian bullseye-backports main contrib non-free EOF
Upgrade the System to Debian 11
sudo apt update sudo apt full-upgrade
Restart and Confirm OS Version
sudo reboot cat /etc/os-release
Purge outdated package
sudo apt --purge autoremove
Small world. Big idea!
- Welcome to visit the knowledge base of SRE and DevOps!
- License under CC BY-NC 4.0
- No personal information is collected
- Made with Material for MkDocs and generative AI tools
- Copyright issue feedback me#imzye.com, replace # with @
- Get latest SRE news and discuss on Discord Channel