PHP 5.6 start failed to open configuration file /usr/local/php/etc/php-fpm.conf
After PHP is compiled and installed, it fails to start, prompting
1 [23-Jun-2014 12:27:02] ERROR: failed to open configuration file '/usr/local/php/etc/php-fpm.conf': No such file or directory (2) 2 [23-Jun-2014 12:27:02] ERROR: failed to load configuration file '/usr/local/php/etc/php-fpm.conf' 3 [23-Jun-2014 12:27:02] ERROR: FPM initialization failed
Reason: The configuration file is not ready
Copy php-fpm.conf.default to php-fpm.conf
cp php-fpm.conf.default php-fpm.conf
Small world. Big idea!
- Welcome to visit the knowledge base of SRE and DevOps!
- License under CC BY-NC 4.0
- No personal information is collected
- Made with Material for MkDocs and generative AI tools
- Copyright issue feedback me#imzye.com, replace # with @
- Get latest SRE news and discuss on Discord Channel